Employment Application and Documents Needed:
To apply for a position with VETERANS SECURITY CORPS OF AMERICA, INC. (VSCA),
Please fill out BOTH pages of this Employment Application
Please click the SUBMIT button only once and you will be directed to page 2 of this Employment Application
Before a pre‐hire interview can occur, we will need copies of the following items emailed to us.
- 1. Military Veterans only – clear copy of your DD-214.
- 2. Copy of a valid Security Officer Class D and G License (Florida) or any other State's requirements for armed guard
- 3. Copy of 9mm Firearms Training Certification (DS# and Certificate#) and instructor signature
- 4. Copy of your current and active driver's license
- 5. Copy of a Local Background Check from either your Local Police Department or Sheriff's Office.
- 6. Please complete Voluntary Self Identification form (Click Here)
The following items will be required to be submitted upon hire.
- 1.Copy of Form I ‐ 9 Employment Eligibility Verification (Click Here ‐ fill out Page #1 only then email to us)
- 2.Copy of W-4 (Click Here ‐ fill out then email to us)
- 3.Direct Deposit paper work from your bank (Click Here ‐ fill out then email to us)
- 4. Uniform sizing form(Click Here ‐ fill out then email to us)
- 5. Copy of High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
A summary of your rights under the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act can be downloaded here:
Click here to download the summary of your rights under the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act
All forms above, once completely filled out, along with the required attachments can be emailed to email@example.com,
or hand delivered to our office at:
All forms, once completely filled out, along with the required attachments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org,
or hand delivered to our office at:
3020 North Federal Highway,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33306
Click Here for directions/map
or faxed to (954) 652-1197.
The key to a high-quality security firms is a stable and committed workforce. The security industry is typically known for having an unstable workforce. VSCA enjoys high personnel retention rates of approximately 95%. VSCA has a Security Officer School/Training Facility and is proud of its training program. We believe that our program and commitment to excellence distinguishes us from other security firms. VSCA allocates 7% of its administrative expense to provide continuous training of our officers and employees. On-site training opportunities are provided to enable officers and employees to better meet the needs of our clients, and corporate performance standards. The VSCA training School has been certified by the State of Florida.
We have developed a salary structure that recognizes job performance and responsibilities. Our compensation plan is fair and equitable. VSCA’s hourly compensation is estimated as 10% higher than that of our competitors. VSCA is owned and directly managed by professional retired Law Enforcement personnel. We understand the need for professional security services and treating all clients with dignity and respect. VSCA is the right size and best suited to meet your needs, and while we are not the least expensive security firm, we are by far among the best.
Here at Veterans Security Corps of America, Inc. We provide comprehensive internal management. This in turn ensures proper protection for the client by providing the necessary project management supervision.
We provide technical assistance and advice to the client when formulating post order; and assure effective performance and a predictably reliable level of service.
Our philosophy is to perform any assigned task in an exceptional manner at all times and to demonstrate "Pride in Professionalism" to the highest standards of the industry.